|Tours > California > San Francisco > Financial District > | Site Navigator | San Francisco Photography|
• We are starting the tour around Embarcadero Center from Justin Herman Plaza. Ferry Building is behind. You have two choices. Do you see the flag pole?
• Go forward on the left side of the pole. You are at La Chiffoniere, 1978 by Jean De Buffet. This is the back side of the sculpture. Move forward to the little plaza. On the left, you can get to Hyatt Regency through the west doors, or get to Market Street where California Street starts. Then you can see Four Embarcadero Center, south entrance. Moving around at that place can bring you back to Justin Herman Plaza where you can observe the Armand Vaillancourt Fountain in pretty good detail. There you could find another way to Maritime Plaza along Drumm street.
• Enter the Four. You are at the bottom of the Tulip. Going up around the Tulip stem you reach Promenade.
• Evening pictures of the center.
• Go forward on the right side of the pole. You are at red-bricked Justin Herman Plaza. This is an Embarcadero Center view with Hyatt Hotel in center. There is entrance on the right side. Move there. You are at east entrance stairs. They lead to Promenade.
|A little letter to San Francisco Click about Mr. Justin Herman|
Since August 07, 2002 this page was visited
FastCounter by bCentral
Yes San Francisco, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.
Any use, copying of images, or their parts, or any other content including but not limited to any text in the html files without permission is prohibited.