|Tours > California > San Francisco > | Site Navigator | San Francisco Tour
Wait while it downloads. Problems? Get Java here
• You should be positioned north so that the Ferry Building is on the right, Embarcadero center is on the left. This way leads to Fishermans Wharf. If you are looking in the direction of Market street, turn right. You may step forward, and then turn right to visit small and picturesque Pier 7.
• Moving forward once you reached "Bay & Delta", you can see the tractor tugs. Once you you are at Pier 23 restaurant look inside. You can see carriages and look inside a pier building.
• At the flags, you can consider you have reached fisherman's wharf. Look on the right at the bay and the San Francisco Spirit. Then you come to a small Waterfront Park which contains an interesting monument: "Skygate", by Roger Barr, 1985. "To the memory of Eric Hoffer. A gift from Johnson & Higgins". There is a plaque commemorating Sidney Rudy. Look at a seaplane at marina. We are at the Aquarium of the Bay. There is a shortcut to this place from the "flags" picture. Use [Esc] to come back. This way you can move farther in our internet version of the tour.
• You can go up the stair at the Aquarium of the Bay and have wonderful view of the Marina and the bay and observe the yachts.
• You can walk around the aquarium on the left and have a great Fisherman's Wharf view with Golden Gate Bridge. "Help Save the Bay" is here. Or you can walk around the aquarium on the right and have Pier 39 viewed from east. Continue. Wow, what a big cruise ship! Coming downstairs you enter Pier 39 from east.
• Continuing forward your virtual stroll along Embarcadero from the aquarium, you reach the Pier 39 main south entrance. You can not come back along the street in the internet version yet.
Since August 07, 2002 this page was visited
FastCounter by bCentral
Yes San Francisco, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.
Any use, copying of images, or their parts, or any other content including but not limited to any text in the html files without permission is prohibited.