Why people dance? Why people dance Tango? Because it is pleasant ? Why?
Pleasure in dancing comes from many sources. Let us take Argentine Tango, an improvisational couple dance done in very close embrace as an example. So here they are:
- Beautiful music;
- Dancing in unification with music, rhythmical movements - rhythm hypnotizes; This is most obvious and simple of the pleasures.
- Feeling of one's own body, flows of energy in it, muscles playing, stretching - it is similar to wonderful feeling during yoga exercises; And feeling the same in a body of your partner!
- Feeling of discovery: in an improvised dance something new is happening all the time. And what is next? What is then?
- Feeling of creation: when one creates it is a source of great pleasure, feeling of power: when one commands and it works, it is a source of great pleasure;
- Feeling of community: when we act in group, when we are not alone - it is a source of pleasure;
- Feeling of admiration, pride: when I did something good, it is a source of pleasure: did I really do it !? And your partner confirms: Bravo, Bravo! Incredible tango synchronization is one of the sources for admiration;
- Feeling of dissolving in a friendly environment: the world is so beautiful and I am a part of it!;
- Feeling of beauty: I am so beautiful in the dance! It is confirmed by feeling: everything which is felt good is good;
- Touching a partner: it is so pleasant to pet and to be petted, aren't we animals yet? Aren't we children in heart? We need it for good health!;
- Pleasure of sexual games - it happens too. Can you imagine what it is when it is amplified with all other pleasures?
Whew! Is it it?
Not to mention, that Tango is very good for health. Articles about it appear regularly.